Center Operations Update: Outdoor group programs have moved inside with limited capacity. Social distancing and masks are required at both senior centers. We continue to offer virtual and hybrid (in-person and virtual) programs, information, individual services and one-on-one appointments. See our hours at the bottom of the page.
Note: Due to unexpected staffing changes and safety for our community, we will be delaying the Seymour Center evening and Saturday hours scheduled to begin after Labor Day, Monday, September 6th until a later date to be determined.
For more information please see:
- Activity Calendar: Download a paper copy of our monthly Activity Calendar including all of our videos, live classes and online programs.
- Appointments: Information, individual services and one-on-one appointments are available M-F, 8 am - 5 pm. For an appointment, please call the Aging Transitions Services Helpline at 919-968-2087.
- Endless Possibilities (formerly the Senior Times): View the latest Endless Possibilities for all of our programs, services and resources.
- Lunch Program: Meals are available via curbside pick-up. Email Isabel Jackson or call 919-245-4256 for more information or to register for our Lunch Program.
- New or Modified Programs, Services and Resources for older adults during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond here.
- Master Aging Plan (MAP) Community Drop-in Events: Celebrate the accomplishments of the current 5-year MAP, hear the survey results for the next 5-year plan and share your vision too. Join us virtually or in-person; download the schedule and details: 2017-22 MAP Community Drop-in Events.
- Register Online: Register for classes online. Choose display option "Detail" and search by title, activity code and more to find and register for you class or event.
Orange County Department on Aging (OCDOA) is a one-stop resource where older adults and caregivers can meet their social, mental, physical, financial, and day-to-day practical needs.
We offer integrated aging services and programs at our two senior centers including, wellness and education classes, job search advice and workshops, lunches, trips, volunteer opportunities, and much more.
To provide leadership in planning and operating a system of integrated aging services through state of the art senior centers, serving as focal points for coordinated community and individualized programs designed to educate seniors and their families and maximize the health, well-being, community engagement, and independence of older adults at all functional levels.