- Combine Lincoln and Westwood precincts.
- Few voters utilize voting places on Election Day.
- The current voting place of Westwood precinct, Frank Porter Graham School, offers ample parking.
- Complaints about parking at the Lincoln General Administration building are persistent on Election Day.
- Both precincts have a high transfer rate, anecdotally between precincts.
|Precinct||Registered Voters||Voted Early||Voted Election Day||Election Day Transfers|
Precinct Boundary Description:
Beginning at the intersection of S. Merritt Mill Rd. and W. Franklin St. follow the center line of W. Franklin St. east to its intersection with S. Columbia St. Then following the center line of S. Columba St. south to its intersection with Culbreth Rd. Then following the center line of Culbreth Rd. westerly to its intersection with a census block boundary line that runs along the unnamed creek that flows in a northerly direction between Westbury Dr. and University Commons into Morgan Creek. Then following Morgan Creek upstream to its crossing with Smith Level Rd. Then following the center line of Smith Level Rd. north to its intersection with S. Merritt Mill Rd. Then following the center line of S. Merritt Mill Rd. easterly to a census block boundary that runs north and northeastly between 802 and 800 S. Merritt Mill Rd., the property lines of Public Storage and Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools., along the Roberston Bike Path, then following the north property lines of the residences along the north side of Knolls St. and Crest Dr. to S. Merritt Mill Rd. Then following the center line of S. Merritt Mill Rd. to its intersection with W. Franklin St.