Summer Enrichment (Virtual Program)
- Home computer or tablet with microphone and webcam capabilities.
- Reliable internet service.
- Parental support - varies by age group and program topic/theme.
- Themed enrichment programs offered every week, June 15 through August 15.
- All classes operate for one week, Monday-Friday, as a typical camp would; exception for the week of June 29-July 2 with no program on Friday, July 3 in observance of the July 4 holiday.
Ages: Morning Enrichment: Afternoon Enrichment: 4 to 6-year-olds 9:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m. 1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. 7 to 9-year-olds 10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. 2:15 p.m.-3:15 p.m. 10 to 12-year-olds 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m.
- See our Summer Enrichment Guide for themes, descriptions, and instructors.
Fees & Supplies:
- Each program is $20; prorated to $16 for the week of June 29-July 2.
- All supplies included and will be provided by contact-less delivery to any address in Orange County; please confirm delivery address at registration.
Due to virtual delivery and to ensure opportunities for interaction with staff and peers, enrollment limited to 10 participants. Register early!
- Register by Monday one week prior to program week; registration may close before deadline if program reaches maximum enrollment.
- No in-person registration
- Register online - If you or your family has participated with us before and you do not know your account information, call 919.245.2660 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for further assistance.
- Register by phone - Call 919.245.2660 during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Tips for a Successful Virtual Program Experience:
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Please raise your hand, turn on your microphone, or use the chat to participate with any questions or comments you might have. We want to hear from you!
- We strongly encourage you to turn on your webcam to get the most out of our virtual programs! This makes it more welcoming for your instructor and classmates to interact with you and allows for your instructor to see what you are doing to correct any technique or action.
- Change settings to view everyone or view active cameras.
- Be respectful of your fellow participants, your instructor, and yourselves.
- Please follow any additional guidelines your instructor has for your virtual program.