Animal Services is located just off of Interstate 40 (I-40):
1601 Eubanks Road
Chapel Hill, NC
Phone: 919-942-PETS (7387)
This center houses animals from Chapel Hill, Carrboro and Hillsborough municipalities, as well as the unincorporated areas of Orange County. CLICK HERE FOR OUR OPERATING HOURS.
Check Orange County's Holiday Calendar for other variations in work hours.
ANIMAL CONTROL ISSUES SHOULD BE REPORTED AS FOLLOWS:
Call 919-942-7387, press option 1, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 p.m.
For any emergencies that occur when we are closed : dial 9-1-1.
Pursuant to applicable North Carolina General Statutes, any electronic mail messages and any attachments may be considered a public record; and as such they are subject to inspection by anyone at anytime.
- ADOPTION & AVAILABLE PETS: Please visit this page or dial 919-942-7387, press option 3.
- LOST & FOUND PETS: Visit this page for more information and to file a report. You may also call 919-942-7387, option 2.
- DONATING: Visit this page for more information about donating to Animal Services.
- VOLUNTEERING: For information about volunteering, visit this page or email email@example.com.
- SPAY/NEUTER: For information about spay/neuter services, visit this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PET LICENSING & PAYMENTS: Please see our licensing page for more information. You may also email email@example.com.
- NON-URGENT ANIMAL CONTROL INQUIRES: For non-urgent Animal Control inquiries or concerns, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org (this email is not monitored on weekends or holidays). If you have a time-sensitive or urgent animal-related situation that needs attention, please call 919-942-7387, press option 1, Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 p.m. Dial 9-1-1 for emergencies outside of regular hours. If you have a WILDLIFE CONCERN, please see this page.
- ANIMAL INTAKE SERVICES: Please visit this page for more information. Animal intake services are available by appointment. You may also call 919-942-7387, option 2, for more information.
- EVENT INQUIRIES: If you are hosting an event and would like to inquire about Animal Services attending, please email email@example.com.
- NON-URGENT MANAGEMENT INQUIRIES: You may email management at firstname.lastname@example.org with non-urgent questions or concerns. This email is not monitored on weekends or holidays.
- To report technical issues (broken links, etc.) with this website, please email our webmaster at email@example.com.
Public Information Request
Follow the link here to submit a Public Information Request.