New Recreation Program Guide
Registration begins December 15
The latest edition of the Orange County DEAPR-Recreation Division Program Guide is now available for viewing at https://www.orangecountync.gov/DocumentCenter/View/9021/Recreation-Program-Guide-Jan-June-2020-PDF.
Programs listed in this edition include:
- Movies in the Park
- Family Valentine's Dance
- Community Egg Hunt
- Fishing Rodeo
- After School and Fun Day Out of School Camps
- Spring Break Camps
- Youth Cooking, Art, Lego, and Science Classes
- Martial Arts and Adult Self-Defense
- Start Smart Basketball, Baseball, and Soccer
- Youth Leagues in Soccer, Girls Volleyball, and Basketball
- Adult Basketball and Volleyball Leagues
- and more!
Registration begins December 15 at http://www.orangecountync.gov/activityregistration
or at the Central Recreation Center, 302 West Tryon Street, Hillsborough, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.