Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Work Session Agenda for April 22, 2021
The agenda for the virtual work session on Thursday, April 22, 2021 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual work session on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Work Session
April 22, 2021
Viewable on the link below
1. Volunteer Advisory Boards and Commissions – Annual Work Plan Summaries
2. Orange County Crisis/Diversion Facility: Findings and Recommendations by the Orange County Behavioral Health Task Force
3. Arts Commission – Appointment Discussion
4. Board of Health – Appointments Discussion
5. Chapel Hill Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
6. Historic Preservation Commission – Appointment Discussion
7. Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointments Discussion
8. Orange Water & Sewer Authority Board of Directors – Appointment Discussion