Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Budget Public Hearing and Work Session Agenda for June 3, 2021
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual budget public hearing and work session on Thursday, June 3, 2021 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual budget public hearing and work session on Thursday, June 3, 2021. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The budget public hearing and work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Budget Public Hearing and Work Session
June 3, 2021
Viewable on the link below
2. Presentation of the County Manager’s Recommended FY 2021-22 Budget
3. Public Comments
4. Discussion on County Departments’ Requests for American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funds
5. Options to Expand Affordable Housing Incentives and Opportunities
6. Affordable Housing Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
7. Agricultural Preservation Board – Appointments Discussion
8. Animal Services Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
9. Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitor’s Bureau – Appointment Discussion
10. Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion
11. Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – Appointment Discussion
Public Comment Instructions for the Virtual Budget Public Hearing
Public Comment – Written
Members of the public may provide written public comment by submitting it to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. The Orange County Board of Commissioners, County Manager, County Attorney and Clerk to the Board, will be copied on all of the emails that are submitted.
Public Comment – Verbal
Members of the public will be asked to contact the Clerk to the Board using the email address email@example.com no later than 3:00 PM on the day of the meeting and indicate they wish to speak during the meeting.
When submitting the request to speak, include your name, address, email and phone number.
Prior to the meeting, speakers will be emailed Zoom access information and instructions on how to make comments during the live meeting.