Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Work Session Agenda for September 9, 2021
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual work session on Thursday, September 9, 2021 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual work session on Thursday, September 9, 2021. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Work Session
September 9, 2021
Viewable on the link below
- Options to Expand Affordable Housing Incentives and Opportunities
- Adult Care Home Community Advisory Committee – Appointment Discussion
- Affordable Housing Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Animal Services Hearing Panel Pool – Appointments Discussion
- Carrboro Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
- Carrboro Northern Transition Area Advisory Committee – Appointment Discussion
- Chapel Hill/Orange County Visitors Bureau – Appointment Discussion
- Board of Health – Appointment Discussion
- Hillsborough Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
- Historic Preservation Commission – Appointment Discussion
- Jury Commission – Appointment Discussion
- Nursing Home Community Advisory Committee – Appointment Discussion
- Orange Unified Transportation Board – Appointments Discussion
- Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion
- Workforce Development Board – Appointment Discussion