Orange County Board of Commissioners
Virtual Work Session Agenda for February 8, 2022
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ virtual work session on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
Due to current public health concerns, the Orange County Board of Commissioners will be conducting a virtual work session on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be participating in the meeting remotely. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the County’s website.
Virtual Work Session
February 8, 2022
Viewable on the link below
- Realignment of Regional Workforce Development Boards
- Efland Area Water and Sewer Presentation with Status Report on Interstate Properties in the Efland Area and Possibilities for Development/Economic Development
- Agricultural Preservation Board – Appointments Discussion
- Chapel Hill Library Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Chapel Hill Orange County Visitors Bureau Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
- Hillsborough Planning Board – Appointments Discussion
- Human Relations Commission – Appointments Discussion
- Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion
- Orange County Planning Board – Appointments Discussion