Orange County Board of Commissioners
Work Session Agenda for April 14, 2022
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ work session on Thursday, April 14, 2022 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting an work session on April 14, 2022. Members of the Board of Commissioners will be in-person in the Whitted Meeting Facility, and the public is invited to attend the meeting. There will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by submitting them to the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable).
April 14, 2022
Richard Whitted Meeting Facility
Viewable on the link below
- Boards and Commissions – Annual Work Plan Summaries
- Discussion on Board Members Voting on County Funding for, or Contracts with, a Non-Profit While Serving on a Non-Profit’s Governing Board
- Advisory Board on Aging – Appointments Discussion
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Board – Appointment Discussion
- Animal Services Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Arts Commission – Appointment Discussion
- Board of Health – Appointments Discussion
- Economic Development Advisory Board – Appointments Discussion
- Orange County Housing Authority Board – Appointment Discussion