Orange County Board of Commissioners
Work Session Agenda for September 13, 2022
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ work session on Tuesday, September 13, 2022 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting a work session on September 13, 2022. The public is invited to attend the meeting, but there will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by emailing email@example.com. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the county’s website.
September 13, 2022
Richard Whitted Meeting Facility
Viewable on the link below
- Property Tax Assessment Presentation from UNC School of Government
- School Capital Needs Work Group Final Report
- Animal Services Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Arts Commission – Appointment Discussion
- Board of Health – Appointment Discussion
- Commission for the Environment – Appointments Discussion
- Durham Technical Community College – Appointment Discussion
- Human Relations Commission – Appointments Discussion
- Orange County Board of Adjustment – Appointment Discussion
- Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion
- Orange Unified Transportation Board – Appointments Discussion
- Workforce Development Board – Appointment Discussion