Orange County Board of Commissioners
Joint Meeting with the Orange County Chiefs’ Association and Work Session Agenda for October 10, 2023
The agenda for the Orange County Board of Commissioners’ joint meeting with the Orange County Fire Chiefs’ Association and work session on Tuesday, October 10, 2023 has been posted to the link below.
For a link to each agenda item as a separate file, please use the link below.
The Board of Commissioners is conducting a joint meeting with the Orange County Fire Chiefs’ Association and work session on October 10, 2023. The public is invited to attend the meeting, but there will not be an opportunity for members of the public to speak as the Board does not receive public comments during work sessions. Members of the public may provide written comments by emailing email@example.com. As in prior meetings, members of the public will be able to view and listen to the meeting via live streaming video at http://www.orangecountync.gov/967/Meeting-Videos and on Orange County Gov-TV on channels 1301 or 97.6 (Spectrum Cable). The work session will also be recorded for future television broadcast and reference on the county’s website.
Joint Meeting with the Orange County Chiefs’ Association and Work Session
October 10, 2023
Donna S. Baker Meeting Room
Viewable on the link below
- Recognition of Firefighters for Length of Service – Commissioner Mike Causey, North Carolina Department of Insurance
- Service Highlights and Updates
- ARPA Funded Radio Replacements and Radio System Improvement Project
- Special Operations Team – Technical Large Animal Rescue
- Discussion on the County’s Participation in Mayors, Managers, Chair (MMC) Meetings
- Greene Tract Community Engagement Proposal
- Affordable Housing Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Animal Services Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Chapel Hill Library Advisory Board – Appointment Discussion
- Orange County Parks and Recreation Council – Appointment Discussion
- Orange Unified Transportation Board – Appointments Discussion