Durham-Chapel Hill-Carrboro Metropolitan Planning Organization (DCHC MPO) has again released the NC-54 West Corridor Study for another round of public comment, along with the Phase 2 supplement that was recently drafted.
In addition to the public workshop, a round of public meetings are scheduled over the next few weeks, as well as a public hearing on the item at the next DCHC MPO Board meeting.
- Oct. 15 - Carrboro Board of Aldermen
- Oct. 24 - Public Meeting, Carrboro Town Hall
- Oct. 30 - Chapel Hill Town Council
- Nov. 7 - Orange County Board of Commissioners
- Nov. 13 - MPO Board Public Hearing
Please submit comments to:
Nishith Trivedi, Transportation Planner, Orange County Planning Department