Current Property Auctions
In Rem Foreclosures
Next Sale Date: NONE
To be held at the Orange County Courthouse Steps,
106 E. Margaret Lane, Hillsborough, NC 27278
ALL PROPERTIES ARE SOLD IN 'AS IS' CONDITION. INTERESTED PARTIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO RESEARCH ALL PROPERTIES THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO SALE AND BEFORE BIDDING ON A PROPERTY.
- Properties sold may be subject to IRS Tax Liens, City/County Taxes for any years not covered under our judgment, and other restrictions of record.
- It is your responsibility to research and obtain information regarding the property, prior to the sale.
- PURCHASER WILL RECEIVE A NON-WARRANTED SHERIFF'S DEED UPON COMPLETION OF THE SALE.
- The deed description may include portions of land that have already been sold off by the current owner and are NOT subject to the sale.
- If a bidder fails to follow through with their winning bid, the bidder will forfeit the deposit and the property will be resold. If the next bid is less than the original winning bid, a default judgment will be entered against the defaulting bidder for the loss.
- THIS IS A BUYER BEWARE SALE. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE OFFER THE PROPERTIES ON A 'WHERE IS' AND 'AS IS' BASIS. THE COUNTY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IT IS THE BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO INVESTIGATE THE PROPERTY PRIOR TO BIDDING. Anyone considering buying property at a tax foreclosure sale should be aware that there is a risk.The County does not guarantee or provide any warranty.
- It is your responsibility to research and obtain information regarding the property, prior to the sale!! It is important to note that the deed description of the property or properties contained in this ad may or may not be the exact description of what is actually being sold. The property to be sold is that property contained in the deed description SAVE AND EXCEPT ANY CONVEYANCES OF RECORD. In other words, the deed description may include portions of land that have been sold off by the current owner, portions that are NOT subject to the sale.
- It is the High Bidders responsibility to check on the status of his/her Upset Bid with the Orange County Clerk of Court.
- Notice of Upset Bids will be mailed by first class mail in accordance with NCGS 1-339-64: however, we advise you to check the status of current bids REGULARLY during the Upset Bid process.