- Riders are entitled to ride in a comfortable, clean, and safe vehicle which is free from food and drink items
- Riders are entitled to be treated courteously and respectfully by the Orange Bus driver and by other riders
- Riders should expect the driver to drive the route that will eliminate unnecessary miles
- Your driver must be licensed, obey all traffic laws, and drive at a speed that is comfortable to you and other passengers
- For a copy of Orange County Public Transportation Riders guide Click Here
Comments and Complaints:
- All comments and complaints may be submitted by calling (919)-245-2008 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All comments will be responded to within one week.
- All feedback is kept confidential.
*TDD/TTY Services Dial (919)644-3045*