- Departments A - F
- Aging Transitions Services
Aging Transitions Services
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, Aging Transitions Services is offering new and modified Programs and Services to meet the needs of older adults and their caregivers.
- Aging Helpline: For more information or to register for an Aging Transitions programs, or to talk to trained staff about any aging-related issue, please call (919) 968-2087 or email Aging Services. We try to find answers to your age-related questions and link you to the services that you need. Helpline hours are 9 am – 4 pm, Mon - Fri.
- Chinese Aging Helpline: Call 919-245-4275
- Spanish Aging Helpline: Call 919-245-2010
- Visit our Caregiver Supports page for Support groups, Memory Café, Care Partner Collaborative and special events and programs designed for older adults and caregivers.
Information and assistance for aging-related issues.
Aging in Place Support Services
Resources to help older adults live independently, safely and comfortably in their homes and communities.
Caregiver Support Services
Support for Caregivers in Orange County.
Financial Support Services
One-Stop-Shop for financial aid services.
Long-term care options in Orange County that offer a range of different services and way of life
The Seniors’ Health Insurance Information Program (SHIIP) provides free, unbiased education and assistance with Medicare.
Certified Options Counselors help create plans for changes in living and care needs.
Get help finding alternative transportation options in Orange County.
Donate to the Aging in Place Fund
Make a tax deductible donation to the Aging Transitions Program by simply making out a check to the Orange County Department on Aging/Aging in Place fund.
Kim Lamon-LoperfidoAging Transitions AdministratorPhone: 919-245-4253
Keisha AndrewsSocial WorkerPhone: 919-245-2022
Lydia ArnoldAging Transitions/Volunteer Connect 55+ SpecialistPhone: 919-245-4276
Brandi BeekerTransportation SpecialistPhone: 919-717-1853
Marie DaggerOccupational TherapistPhone: 919-245-4279
Kendall McMillanSocial WorkerPhone: 919-245-4278
Kristi PriceSocial WorkerPhone: 919-245-4277
Alison SmithProgram Coordinator Care Partner CollaborativePhone: 919-245-4251