Both senior centers are fully open to all activities and pre-pandemic operations. In addition, we will continue to offer programs in a hybrid (in-person/virtual) format.
For additional program information please see:
- Activity Calendar: Download a paper copy of our monthly Activity Calendar including all of our videos, live classes and online programs.
- Appointments: Information, individual services and one-on-one appointments are available M-F, 8 am - 5 pm. For an appointment, please call the Aging Transitions Services Helpline at 919-968-2087.
- Endless Possibilities (formerly the Senior Times): View the latest Endless Possibilities for all of our programs, services and resources.
- Lunch Program: We will offer a dual program lunch with meals being served curb-side or indoor dining. Registration is required to participate in the lunch program. Email Isabel Jackson or call 919-245-4256 for more information or to register for our Lunch Program.
- Register Online: Register for classes online. Choose display option "Detail" and search by title, activity code and more to find and register for you class or event.
Orange County Department on Aging (OCDOA) is a one-stop resource where older adults and caregivers can meet their social, mental, physical, financial, and day-to-day practical needs.
We offer integrated aging services and programs at our two senior centers including, wellness and education classes, job search advice and workshops, lunches, trips, volunteer opportunities, and much more.
To provide leadership in planning and operating a system of integrated aging services through state of the art senior centers, serving as focal points for coordinated community and individualized programs designed to educate seniors and their families and maximize the health, well-being, community engagement, and independence of older adults at all functional levels.
PASSMORE CENTERPhysical Address
103 Meadowlands Dr.
Hillsborough, NC 27278
103 Meadowlands Dr. Hillsborough NC 27278
PO Box 8181
Hillsborough, NC 27278
Phone: : 919-245-2015
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
SEYMOUR CENTERPhysical Address
2551 Homestead Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
2551 Homestead Road Chapel Hill NC 27516
Phone: : 919-968-2070
Mon - Thu: 8 am - 9 pm
Fri - Sat: 8 am - 5 pm