What if I need help with court transportation?

These are the options for transportation in Orange County. Visit the links for more information.

                Go triangle map and schedule

                Orange County Transportation:

                                Hillsborough Circulator Route

                                Orange-Chapel Hill Connector Route

                                Orange-Alamance Connector Route

                Mobility on Demand: OC Transit Website

                Call CJRD

If you need funding assistance with court transportation, please go to this link or contact the CJRD at (919) 245-2310.

Show All Answers

1. What types of programs are available through the CJRD?
2. What do I do if someone I know has been arrested and incarcerated?
3. What if I need help with court transportation?
4. How do I contact a law enforcement agency?
5. Can I find a court calendar online?
6. How do I find Orange County Court Contacts?
7. What if I am not able to make it to court?
8. What if I missed court?
9. How do I sign up for the court date reminders?
10. How do I find out who has been appointed to represent me?
11. What if I don’t have a lawyer?
12. Is there a place I can get help with bail?
13. What if I have court costs, fees, and/or fines that I am not able to pay?
14. Is there help for outstanding criminal justice or DMV debt?
15. What if I am interested in harm reduction materials such as Naloxone and Fentanyl strips, where can I get them?
16. How do I get help with a Domestic Violence Protection Order?
17. What are some Crisis Services in Orange County?