Orange County Health Department offers FREE short-term professional counseling and wellness coaching to our OCHD Clinic patients. Appointments are available starting at 8:30 a.m. and as late as 5:00 p.m.
Counseling helps people experiencing depression, anxiety, alcohol or drug problems, family issues or other stressors. Our Triple P Parenting Program helps parents experiencing specific behavior problems with their children.
These services can help you meet your goals to:
- Enjoy your life more;
- Be calmer around your children;
- Reduce bad habits, whether it’s using drugs or alcohol or over-eating;
- Increase good habits, like exercise, healthy eating, or social activities;
- Improve relationships;
- Make important decisions;
- Improve self-esteem;
- Address work or school problems;
- Figure out why you just don’t feel right.
Individual counseling is also available in the home or the office for women who are pregnant and receiving Medicaid.
Call now to schedule your free consultation with Karen Current, LCSW (919) 245-2046. Interpreters are available.